Photorealistic Ball Cap Template

Patchez

Any interest out there on a Photoshop template for a photorealistic cap template?

If so, I can post a link.

]

Wow those look great! That Moose is still movin, lol. Not sure if it matters or if you care but those are the old 59FIFTY hats - if you were making a concept you might want the new ones w/ the new sticker. Still awesome!

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

Any interest out there on a Photoshop template for a photorealistic cap template?

If so, I can post a link.

]

Wow those look great! That Moose is still movin, lol. Not sure if it matters or if you care but those are the old 59FIFTY hats - if you were making a concept you might want the new ones w/ the new sticker. Still awesome!

Good call! I missed that... but I am too lazy to change it at this time!

http://www.4shared.com/file/126732080/da1e...apTemplete.html

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

I think all logos should move. It would give the pitcher a small advantage to combat the plethora of advantages that batters have in baseball, especially at the major league level. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

How do you change the colors of the bill and the cap itself. Also, how do you make the logo look "patchy?"

THanks

To change the colors of the cap panels, bill & button, (assuming in PS) simply selecting the appropriate layer and apply a layer effect of color overlay.

As for the "patchy" looks, I use an embroidery program called Corel DraWings, but you can fake it in Photoshop.

Good luck and please post your results everyone!

1sigHawks-1.png

2sigHawks.gif

How do you change the colors of the bill and the cap itself. Also, how do you make the logo look "patchy?"

THanks

To change the colors of the cap panels, bill & button, (assuming in PS) simply selecting the appropriate layer and apply a layer effect of color overlay.

As for the "patchy" looks, I use an embroidery program called Corel DraWings, but you can fake it in Photoshop.

Good luck and please post your results everyone!

I've been doing "Hue/Saturation" and colorizing it because color overlay forces the identity of the item to be wiped away by the color. You can no longer tell it has any stitching or fabric, just looks flat in the color you set.

How do you fake this effect in photoshop?

I tried but failed:

aflcap.png

What should I do to the logo to fake the effect?

doctorwhozimmermansmall.pngeastdillon.png

walt.png

Archived