Chicago Skyliners logos

MDC

I'm pretty bored here today, so I decided to post my logos for a fantasy team I made. I applied to the UBA with this team, but i thought it would be cool to see what you guys thought of my logos.

Not much to say here.....the name came obviously from the beautiful skyline of Chicago, and the colors are based off the Chicago flag, also I threw in the stars as a nod to the flag

http://www.mycommuni...hicago_flag.png

I kinda wanted a classic, throwback sorta logo, thats why i made it like i did.

Here it is, let me know what you think!

Skylinerslogosheet.png

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

For your secondary, I think you need to consider making your 'S' a different colour. White would seem like the most logical colour choice, but red may also suffice. As it stands now, the letter really blends into the background, even with the thick black outline.

The primary, on the other hand, looks great. It's only shortfall that I see is that the lines joining the letters of the 'Skyliners' script seem a bit too thin. Thicken them up and you'll have yourself a good logo.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived