Bengals mock-up

SpotDog

Not bad! I'd increase the outline (if there is any) for the numbers and keep away with the drop shadow. Make the sleeve cuffs black instead of orange and all but my pet peeve..that huge 'B' at the collar...this is a pretty solid first draft!

Yeah, that's pretty cute. I don't like the numbers having no outline at all. A simple Orange one would suffice.I'd replace the big B on the chest with a wordmark or nothing at all. Also, I want my Bengals to wear Orange primarily, so this would have to be an alternate for me to like it completely, but the look is good. Make a White and an Orange and you win. A big problem they seem to have is making the pants work with the jersey. I'd like to see that figured out too.

Yeah, that's pretty cute. I don't like the numbers having no outline at all. A simple Orange one would suffice.I'd replace the big B on the chest with a wordmark or nothing at all. Also, I want my Bengals to wear Orange primarily, so this would have to be an alternate for me to like it completely, but the look is good. Make a White and an Orange and you win. A big problem they seem to have is making the pants work with the jersey. I'd like to see that figured out too.

Agreed. I am an old-schooler so I prefer the block numerals, but I really like where this is going. Fantastic job. When you're done with this, get it to the Bengals Front Office Numbskulls. Please.

Archived