NFL Week 5 Preview

NJTank

Wow Tank went for the Dolphins again! Mind you props to Tank for sticking his neck out on the Titans.

I found Tank's logic for backing the Dolphins a bit dodgy again. Jets lose to a league leading team, Fins beat a poor team, I think its possible to read to much into that pair of results.

My personal guess is that Ryan will have the Jets fired up to rebound, and that he will have found something of a scheme to use against the Wildcat. I think it will be interesting to see how Sanchez rebounds from a tough game, but I think against a good defense, Pennington is a big miss for the 'Fins.

As for the Titans, I think its a hard week to imagine them getting a win. The Colts have been awesome. (Hows that pre season prediction of the Colts having a bad year going Tank?) The Titans have been woeful. I think its more than likely that the Titans will end up at their bye week at 0-6. But the Titans are due an improvement. I guess it depends how quickly they can get injured players back.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I think (and hope) you're right about SF vs Atlanta. Good news for the Saints if that happens.

Ravens-Bengals may be a surprise. I think it'll be a very tight game. Cincy may be the shock of the season so far, right up their with what that junior high kid has the Broncos doing. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Wow Tank went for the Dolphins again! Mind you props to Tank for sticking his neck out on the Titans.

I found Tank's logic for backing the Dolphins a bit dodgy again. Jets lose to a league leading team, Fins beat a poor team, I think its possible to read to much into that pair of results.

My personal guess is that Ryan will have the Jets fired up to rebound, and that he will have found something of a scheme to use against the Wildcat. I think it will be interesting to see how Sanchez rebounds from a tough game, but I think against a good defense, Pennington is a big miss for the 'Fins.

As for the Titans, I think its a hard week to imagine them getting a win. The Colts have been awesome. (Hows that pre season prediction of the Colts having a bad year going Tank?) The Titans have been woeful. I think its more than likely that the Titans will end up at their bye week at 0-6. But the Titans are due an improvement. I guess it depends how quickly they can get injured players back.

:)

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

:)

Do you know what, fair play to the Dolphins. BIG win for them. Jets treally need to rebound now. Fortunately the Bills are at Meadowlands in week 6!

The Titans still messed up, but I dare say Tank could care less about that now!!! ;)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

What's crazy about that is HOW the Jets lost. This was a team that pretty much everybody fawned over, mainly because of their defense. Well, consecutive games against the best passing team in the NFL & the best running team in the NFL basically shot that to hell, huh. :P I'm sure that after playing two possible playoff teams in a row, they'll enjoy playing two bottom-of-the-barrel teams before their rematch with Miami & the Meadowlands. Should be a really interesting game 3 weeks from now.

Archived