Australian Rules Concept

mad dog

Hey...

I've been looking at everyone's work here for a fair while but have never posted any of mine.. This is the design I've come up with for my clubs jersey's this year. Any C&C is welcome..

(Thanks to FD for the AFL template and re designed logo)..

IMG Code

ps... How do I make it so the design comes up in this post and not just 'my link'? I tried insert image but that didn't work.

Firstly, if you copy the link in the "IMG Code" box under the "Share this image" box, that should do it. ^_^

The design itself is pretty good. It's noticeable, unique, and I think it flows pretty well.

I have a few nitpicks, though...

-- The blue differs on each image... is that intentional?

-- The gold on the jumper doesn't match the gold on the goanna. You should probably change either the goanna or the jumper so that it all matches up.

-- I appreciate what you were trying to do with the number on the back in that empty space, but the number looks too small and out of place. I'd either change the design on the back, or put the number in its usual spot with a number panel.

philly.png

Basically, for this image, you need to type this in..

[img=http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn296/byrnezy20/Football%20Jumper%20Designs/mcue2010btraining.jpg]

for any other images, change the link between the [ IMG ] brackets to the direct link to whatever image you're trying to post.

And as for the concept it is very unique and will look pretty awesome on the field.

TDZiMMB.png

The back of the design is too busy - at the very least I'd go with the number in the normal place and put a solid colour behind it. At most I'd do the entire back in shades of blue (current blue stays, gold becomes slightly paler blue and white paler still)

Archived