For the first time in a while: A couple of concepts

Geoff

I'm not 100% on the Dinamo jersey set. I liked it when I finished but I'm not so sure now. I'm least sold on the black one right now.

dinamoriga.png

This is the one I just finished. It's the Frölunda Indians:

frolunda.png

By geoffissiffoeg at 2010-01-29

C&C welcome on both.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

To be honest, I don't see a whole lot of improvement on Dinamo's part. The logo is the same with no effort to further separate the team from the two other teams sharing the name. The uniform is pretty standard and it doesn't seem to me like you put forth a whole lot of thought into it. Their sweaters right now are disorganized but they are at least more creative than this. Riga represents pretty much all of Latvia in the KHL unless they manage to get another team, so I think something unique but also likable is in order.

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

In rebuttal: I was going to add some arched inserts to the Dinamo jersey sort of like what they have now but it never looked right so I scrapped it. I don't do logos usually because I'm not that good at drawing them. As for representing all of Latvia, that's why I left out the Riga skyline aspect. This is essentially the base club for the National Team (15 of 23 Olympians) and is the sole Latvian entry in the KHL so It should use Latvian imagery if it uses imagery.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived