The Football Kits of the World

theflakeband

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Since you've done quite a few of the national team kits, any chance you might take a shot at some of the Women's World Cup kits?

Highly unlikely, My external hard drive crashed and I lost everything, so I'm trying to get back to where I once was. When I get up to date in a couple days, I'll try and work on them, its only 5 teams, since most wore their men's kits. It's going to take awhile because I'll have to make new templates for them.

Ok, that's fine. Do you need your templates? I can send them to you.

Ok, of the 16 Women's World Cup teams, as far as I can tell:

Australia - Same

Japan - Different

North Korea - Different

Equatorial Guinea - Different

Nigeria - Different

Canada - Different

Mexico - Different

United States - Different

Brazil - Same

Colombia - Same

New Zealand - Same

England - Same

France - Same

Germany - Different

Norway - Same

Sweden - Different

Of course, that's just from a cursory glance at the incredibly simplistic uniform images on Wikipedia, so I could be entirely wrong.

On a different note, I've designed a rudimentary keeper kit. Hopefully it's of at least some use to you.

84a35fc9.png

There's a bit of extra piping on Japan's women's jerseys. However, apart from that and the pink instead of red, you're right, they are the same jersey.

jps4.jpg

439x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, flake, I don't know if you've seen this and I don't know how useful the pictures will be to you because the images are a good bit smaller than yours, but this site has a fairly complete archive of EPL kits.

Archived