The Football Kits of the World

theflakeband

Hey, flake, I don't know if you've seen this and I don't know how useful the pictures will be to you because the images are a good bit smaller than yours, but this site has a fairly complete archive of EPL kits.

Yep, I use it all the time along with colours of football and true colors football kits.

Oh my God, thank you so much! I had seen Colours of Football a while back but I had forgotten the web address. Thank you!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The badge needs to be much larger on the USA first kit, so that it is wider than the red/blue stripe. The stripe on the blue shorts also is offset more to the back of the shorts, rather than on the exact side. The Copa kit also featured the same royal blue and red trim rather than navy. This kit also had an alt royal blue short to match. The numbers were not doubled outlined, but rather a single red outline.

Yeah, it needs to be just a tad wider than the stripe.

mcbride.jpg

And here's a shot of the Copa America uniform with the blue shorts.

p1_032507_usa_getty.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived