HC Budivelnyk (KHL, Ukraine) to hold logo contest

Mat

http://www.bcbudivelnik.com/news.php?id=408

Budivelnyk_logo.png

The new team from Ukraine that is planning on joining the KHL (hockey league, fyi) just announced a design contest for a new logo. Posted the link above. Prize to winner works out to like $1250.

rules: has to be either based on original logo (that gladiator looking one) or the name "Budivelnyk", and must have a hockey theme

Thought I'd let you logo junkies know

Serious?? Ahh interesting... I like the current logo.. .. I'm curious, where is this team based in Ukraine? Kiev or other?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Serious?? Ahh interesting... I like the current logo.. .. I'm curious, where is this team based in Ukraine? Kiev or other?

Yeah, in Kiev. The above logo is that for the basketball team (same name, owner). Hopefully whatever jerseys they pick to match the logo turn out well, because the bball team's jerseys are this hideous lime green *pukes*

Archived