SEPTA changes bus schedule cover

BadSeed84

Ok for at least 10 years Id say, Septa's schedules have had the same cover usually, at least design wise, just a different shot of the bus or train when it changed.

Until now, it they redid the cover, it gives off a retro vibe imo.

septaoldandnew.jpg

Heres a picture of a schedule from 1992 I found on flickr.

2661927907_6dbeac72be_o.jpg

Funny - I take buses all the time (usually the 9, 27, and 61) and I've never actually seen the "schedule" box filled with actual schedules - I've only ever seen the covers of them by downloading the PDFs.

Either way, while the old one was certainly nothing special, my initial reaction is that it was better than the new one, because at least it clearly shows a bus on it. While to a regular user like us, having the number really big at the top is good enough, I can see how it might benefit a novice at least a little bit to have a schedule that clearly shows that it's for a bus.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

And thats how I saw its a new cover the pdf lol. USUALLY they do fill up the schedules on the buses around when a new schedule comes out, usually lol

luckily the subrub buses changed today so I could capture the pic of the old schedule design.

also the el and subway and I guess other non-bus schedules get to have some color.

septaelsubeaysched.jpg

Looks like they sold advertising space on the BSL brochure.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived