USA soccer desktop backgrounds

Delux247

very messy... straighten up the sashes and clean up the colors

I know the sash across the red background has a nick in it (upper left side), but what else is messy? What do you mean clean up the colors?

ujsignature.png

very messy... straighten up the sashes and clean up the colors

I know the sash across the red background has a nick in it (upper left side), but what else is messy? What do you mean clean up the colors?

go back and look at each one carefully:

white- nick in the sash, and even further to the left there is another mistake (up and down white line)

blue- same nick on left side and on the right side there are mistakes on the sash near the badge on both the top and bottom

red- as you said there's a nick to the left of the badge (bottom), and I see other areas of the sash to the right, both top and bottom, that need work too

the colors might just be fuzzy because you saved the images in jpg and not png, but if that still doesn't work you might have to go back around the edges of the colors, the red especially, and badges and clean things up (either erase or color-in areas to make it all the same)

also I hope I'm not coming across as too harsh, I'm just trying to help you turn a good idea into a good concept

Archived