Utah Jazz Hardwood Classic Jersey Tees

knnhrvy16

Hey guys,

I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this or not. If it's better suited in requests, i'll be happy to move it, just let me know :)

Anyways, I've been searching for the Hardwood Classic Jersey Tees for some Jazz players for awhile now, but haven't come up with much. I have found Stockton and Malone ones, but aside from that, I haven't come across anyone else I've been looking for. The two other players i've been searching for have been Pete Maravich and Mark Eaton. Preferably tees in this style:

Maravich:

pistol-pete-maravich.jpg

Eaton:

mark-eaton.jpg

I guess the reason I posted this in Sports Logos is because I had a general question on Hardwood Classics before I ask my upcoming question - What are the general guidelines when it comes to Hardwood Classics? Is there a limit to how many players merchandise can be sold for per team, or are there any rules pertaining that at all? I know that players have to allow thier name to be used first off, I do know that much, but I just was'nt sure as far as the teams themselves go as to who and how many players can be used.

And as for my most pressing question, I was curious to know if there are any good places you guys know of where you can find these (or customize them), or if they (for those two players) even exist. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

(and to my fellow Jazz fans, i've already checked out Fanzz and they don't carry either player.)

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

It litereally took me 10 seconds to find this.

http://www.stadiumstyle.com/prod/1795-New-Orleans-Jazz-Pete-Maravich-Throwback-Adidas-T-Shirt-Jersey.html

I can take my finders fee via check (bow)

Hot dang, thanks!! That's the exact Maravich one I've been looking for. I had never heard of that site before, I guess that's why I'd never found it haha :P thanks again!

That gives me a little more hope that an Eaton one is still out there somewhere. My continued efforts have still turned up nothing, though.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

As far the the tee goes, I have had no luck. But as a Canadian, Utah Jazz, and Mark Eaton fan at that, I did, finally after 20 years of searching find a site selling a Mark Eaton Utah Jazz jersey. I was so happy, I could look over the fact they are knock offs.

http://www.hiqualitysports.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=0&zenid=k01drkga33gfhgfm99hobjgos5&keyword=eaton

Commissioner, V League

http://vleague.vetsson.net

As far the the tee goes, I have had no luck. But as a Canadian, Utah Jazz, and Mark Eaton fan at that, I did, finally after 20 years of searching find a site selling a Mark Eaton Utah Jazz jersey. I was so happy, I could look over the fact they are knock offs.

http://www.hiqualitysports.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=0&zenid=k01drkga33gfhgfm99hobjgos5&keyword=eaton

Wow, that's still not bad either! And a good deal too! That's also the first time I'd ever seen an Eaton jersey, thanks for the site!

That's cool to hear we've got fellow fans in Canada too, sometimes it seems that you're alone when you leave the Utah state line so it's good to hear we've got fans elsewhere haha :) and I'm just a college kid so I never got to watch him play, but like most Jazz fans, I've always loved Eaton. Most underrated player in recent history in my opinion. A real nice guy too, he's still an icon here in Utah.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

Archived