Montreal Expos

uuh70

after watching triumph and tragedy 1994 expos, i wondered what the expos would look like today in their b.p jersey so after playing around with photoshop here is what i think it would have looked like, as always c+c greatly appreciated

exposbp2.jpg

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

It looks like the Cubs. Is that the right shade of blue?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I thought this was going to be a cool "what would the expos look like now, if they had stayed in Montreal the whole time" and would have a whole logo and uni set and instead i got... this. I guess that is what i get for not reading the subtitle.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

thanks for all your input guys, i know there is a difference between the authentic cap and bp cap but i couldn't get the red lining on the bp cap to where it looked decent so i used a authentic cap. in my opinion the jersey aspect is good, ill try and fix the hat and post that later, and loogodude90 the logos they had were the best in baseball so there would be no point in changing them, so i took their logos from 2004 and put them on the updated bp, i will work on this a lil longer and then after i post that i would love c+c

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

Archived