Golden Eagle Logo

hettinger_rl

This is a Golden Eagle logo that I came up with for the school where I work. They have about 8 different logos that they use for all aspects of branding. 75% of those are rip-offs. One of the biggest things I hate is that the logos are of Bald Eagles, there are easily changed differences. So I thought that I'd come up with something. There is a head and full body concept. The head is basically how I envisioned it, the body would have more detail than shown here.

C&C Please

DSCF1534.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

very nice. I love it. I see references to the Philly Eagles logos though. Thicker/More defined lines and it'll be great

edit: Clicked on your profile and saw-do you work for SDSU? I've been to USD and SDSU for football camps the last two summers. Cool places

Yes, I suppose there are references to the Phila. Eagles, but IMO that is due to the fact that most screaming eagle designs either looks like theirs or a biker tattoo. The logos that the school currently uses are from, Oral Roberts, Arizona (for the "A" logo), Harley Davidson, and Philadelphia.

harley-davidson-logo-patches-eagle-1.JPG

300_63616.gif

Arizona-Block.jpg

There is also this one:

Eagle%20Logo%20on%20Transparent%20background.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

very nice. I love it. I see references to the Philly Eagles logos though. Thicker/More defined lines and it'll be great

edit: Clicked on your profile and saw-do you work for SDSU? I've been to USD and SDSU for football camps the last two summers. Cool places

SDSU all the way :P

dd-1.jpg

DAN|dismounts

• 3 years later...

Archived