Jersey Monster Sports

TTaylor44

Exclusive Pro Sports has launched a new website dedicated to creating custom uniforms for any team of any age level.

Youth leagues, adult leagues, rec leagues, softball, football, hockey, basketball, etc.

Jersey Monster offers the same great quality that is presented by Exclusive Pro Sports.

Jersey Monster Sports

There is a special until the end of September for a free Jersey Monster t-shirt with any order.

More products are being added each week.

Exclusive Pro Sports has launched a new website dedicated to creating custom uniforms for any team of any age level.

Youth leagues, adult leagues, rec leagues, softball, football, hockey, basketball, etc.

Jersey Monster offers the same great quality that is presented by Exclusive Pro Sports.

Jersey Monster Sports

There is a special until the end of September for a free Jersey Monster t-shirt with any order.

More products are being added each week.

Will you be doing team orders only, or will you also do single-piece orders?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

We take single piece orders as well.

As if you didn't already have enough of my money. :P I'll have to check out what you've got to offer for baseball. And I'll probably be driving up your way in a couple weeks to drop off another batch for customizing...

(The wife can always tell when I've been to Rockford by my shifty eyes and my haul of New Glarus beers.)

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

We take single piece orders as well.

As if you didn't already have enough of my money. :P I'll have to check out what you've got to offer for baseball. And I'll probably be driving up your way in a couple weeks to drop off another batch for customizing...

(The wife can always tell when I've been to Rockford by my shifty eyes and my haul of New Glarus beers.)

Many baseball colors are in the midst of being added. If you see a style you like and would like it in a different color, send us an email and we'll let you know what colors are available.

Obviously we can not add any copyrighted art or anything from pro sports teams.

Archived