Pittsburgh Pirates Uniform Project

AbbeyBF42

I figured I'd make a starter for this one over here...I am currently working on compiling an in depth view on the Pittsburgh Pirates uniforms over their history. Sadly, my Illustrator trial ran out before I could export to gif format, but as soon as I get my copy of Illustrator (I'm thinking a week or two) I will be up and posting completed sets. I just wanted to inform you guys (and girls if there are any other than me left), in case any one has any interest or can offer any help. I am doing this in no particular order, I just make them up as I get the resources. At the moment I have the 1900's completed aside from logos (good pictures are hard to come across), and I am about 95% completed with their 2001 uniforms. I'm taking on this project outside of school work etc. to keep me calmed about everything else, so expect me to keep working on this. If I finish the Pirates jerseys (including patches, etc.) I may move on to another team if I feel the need, but I can't promise anything. These will take all kinds of time as I intend to also complete batting practice, all alternates and 19th century jerseys. I'm sorry that I don't have anything to post picture wise at the moment, but I will work on what I can, and will hopefully have many more resources when I resume this project.

Abbey

P.S. Anyone who can offer help with pictures, etc. Will recieve a big, fat 'thank you' on the site for this project. Sadly I can't offer money, because I'm just a broke teenager. :cry:

Abbey.jpg

Archived