My NASCAR Concepts

flyersfan4888

the templates backgrounds make it hard to see the design. it makes the whole thing look like a cluttered mess, like a grey car on a grey background or the "logo texture" you have on some. stick to one background template and make it simple, preferably a light color (light grey or white) or black. go easy on the texture if you add one

all the designs look pretty solid though. the MoP one hits a home run for me. how about doing a Rust in Peace Indy Car? (better band, better sport! :P )

the templates backgrounds make it hard to see the design. it makes the whole thing look like a cluttered mess, like a grey car on a grey background or the "logo texture" you have on some. stick to one background template and make it simple, preferably a light color (light grey or white) or black. go easy on the texture if you add one

all the designs look pretty solid though. the MoP one hits a home run for me. how about doing a Rust in Peace Indy Car? (better band, better sport! :P )

To be honest...I would do an indycar, but the templates for the OWR07 mod are sooo confusing...its like trying to read chinese upside down :P And the backgrounds....they are just the ones that came with the template.

Archived