My NASCAR Concepts

flyersfan4888

Its been a while since i've last been on here and when i signed in last night, I noticed Robo's NASCAR thread and i figured i'd put mine on here. Templates by Lurn2Burn, SimRacingDesign, everything else from assorted sources. comments on THE DESIGNS?????

202654ce5b47580b61.png

202654d016218830ec.png

202654d016218247e1.png

202654d016217a0e3e.png

202654ce475bd2121c.png

202654ce475bc1ed79.png

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

Thanks for the compliments! And yeah, I know about the line-up issues with the Master of Puppets one, but...it didnt bother me that much

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.? - 'Broad Street Bullies' coach Fred "The Fog" Shero

1z4y8ms.jpg

"A guy broke into my apartment last week.. He didn't take the TV, just the remote. Now he drives by and changes the channels.. Sick b***ard"

the templates backgrounds make it hard to see the design. it makes the whole thing look like a cluttered mess, like a grey car on a grey background or the "logo texture" you have on some. stick to one background template and make it simple, preferably a light color (light grey or white) or black. go easy on the texture if you add one

all the designs look pretty solid though. the MoP one hits a home run for me. how about doing a Rust in Peace Indy Car? (better band, better sport! :P )

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

the templates backgrounds make it hard to see the design. it makes the whole thing look like a cluttered mess, like a grey car on a grey background or the "logo texture" you have on some. stick to one background template and make it simple, preferably a light color (light grey or white) or black. go easy on the texture if you add one

all the designs look pretty solid though. the MoP one hits a home run for me. how about doing a Rust in Peace Indy Car? (better band, better sport! :P )

To be honest...I would do an indycar, but the templates for the OWR07 mod are sooo confusing...its like trying to read chinese upside down :P And the backgrounds....they are just the ones that came with the template.

1z4y8ms.jpg

Archived