Camden Yards Right Field Wall

Legend

I searched all over and for some reason couldn't find the answer. After two years of playing MLB the show, I realize it wasn't a glitch as I had thought. In right field under the scoreboard and next to the foul pole, there seems to be some window to a room or something.

I figured when I saw it last year in the game it was just an error and something didn't show, but that in the 11 version I see it again, clearly it is something that is in the park. I couldn't find any decent pictures or information to tell me what exactly it is.

Any help would be appreciated, it's bugging the crap out of me. Thanks guys.

2ly2w09.jpg

I searched all over and for some reason couldn't find the answer. After two years of playing MLB the show, I realize it wasn't a glitch as I had thought. In right field under the scoreboard and next to the foul pole, there seems to be some window to a room or something.

I figured when I saw it last year in the game it was just an error and something didn't show, but that in the 11 version I see it again, clearly it is something that is in the park. I couldn't find any decent pictures or information to tell me what exactly it is.

The window is for the head groundskeeper's office, located on the other side of the right field scoreboard.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

The window is for the head groundskeeper's office, located on the other side of the right field scoreboard.

Ahhh, ok. That's actually pretty cool. Thanks alot for the help!

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived