World Cup of American Football

drdougfresh

Alright, edited the Aussie helmet. Wanted to have a gradient effect (pearlescent-type paint), but it didn't look right. Just thickened the yellow around the 'roo. Also, this is my first go at event logos, so it's rudimentary I know. Here's my cleaned-up version of the WCAF logo:

26190c166ea7bc707348cec536522118.png

And the new Aussies:

1831f323ef7d26c946839a5694daa0a7.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, edited the Aussie helmet. Wanted to have a gradient effect (pearlescent-type paint), but it didn't look right. Just thickened the yellow around the 'roo. Also, this is my first go at event logos, so it's rudimentary I know. Here's my cleaned-up version of the WCAF logo:

26190c166ea7bc707348cec536522118.png

And the new Aussies:

1831f323ef7d26c946839a5694daa0a7.png

Very nice. You can easily make out the kangaroo now. And I love the "fade out" effect at the bottom of the numerals.

gYH2mW9.png

Very nice. You can easily make out the kangaroo now. And I love the "fade out" effect at the bottom of the numerals.

Thanks. Sounds weird, but the 'fade out' effect I actually kinda got from a font I never use because I hate how it looks. Much more suited for a uniform haha:

113630.gif

• 2 years later...

I am not able to see your other 23 uniforms do to not having a behance account. Is there anyway I could look at your concepts without having to log in. Please answer.

Hello

Hi.

June 7th, 2011 was the last post in this thread. It helps to check that before bumping really old threads like this.

I hate to inconvenience you, but the easiest way to see them would be to, in fact, sign up for an account. I don't really have the desire to reupload and post 24 images of my really, really old design work.

Archived