High School Baseball Uniforms

Bravo96

Uniforms for my high school team, the Kings Mountain Mountaineers. I realize there are some issues, please point them out. I didn't arch the names because I have Paint as a graphics editor, making that extremely difficult.

Home: Mounties6.png

Away: Mounties8.png

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

EDITS #1: Made the gold piping on the pants thicker on both uniforms. The "Kings Mountain" script on the away jersey above is hideous, so I went with a simpler design for the new away jersey.

Home: Mounties6-1.png

Touched up the wordmark a bit, and fixed the piping.

Away: Mounties13.png

Took off the ugly away wordmark and replaced it with the cap logo on the opposite chest from the number. IMO it looks much better this way. Thicker gold piping.

NEW SET: Alts. (I know most high schools don't have alts, but bear with me)

Home Alt.:Mounties10.png

Changed the wordmark around from the normal home (played with the shadow effect)

Away Alt.: Mounties14.png

Went with the vested look. Anyone like? Please critique to your hearts content.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Bannertop.jpeg

Not Bad! Funny how close to home you can get with another random person on the internet. Are you from Kings Mtn? I'm from Charlotte, but live in Gastonia. I'm a Public Address announcer for the athletic department at Forestview. Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Not Bad! Funny how close to home you can get with another random person on the internet. Are you from Kings Mtn? I'm from Charlotte, but live in Gastonia. I'm a Public Address announcer for the athletic department at Forestview. Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Wow, small world. That's pretty cool.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Bannertop.jpeg

Move the text down. It looks kind of weird right now.

Well, the text is a bit lower on the alt. So, just the home or both? I didn't want to move it below the next button, or cover that button up.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Bannertop.jpeg

Archived