Under Armour High School

cshookemHORNS

ive talked with coaches about UA more than any other manufacturer and its pretty unanimous, they all hate UA. they lack in quality everywhere, jerseys, cleats, etc. they rip or get "blown out" very quick. the only good thing ive heard across the board is that they and their kids like the pants

i just finished up a design for a HS team in Canada that will be going with UA. that school has a sort of inside track relationship with UA, so we'll see how it goes for them.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

ive talked with coaches about UA more than any other manufacturer and its pretty unanimous, they all hate UA. they lack in quality everywhere, jerseys, cleats, etc. they rip or get "blown out" very quick. the only good thing ive heard across the board is that they and their kids like the pants

i just finished up a design for a HS team in Canada that will be going with UA. that school has a sort of inside track relationship with UA, so we'll see how it goes for them.

All true. We wear Under Armour. The jerseys are meh. They're nicer than our old Nike ones but they're tight on the cuff and if you don't have a six pack EVERYONE will know, kinda like techfit. The cleats are extremely comfy with the 4D foam but aren't that durable (so you have to buy a new pair every season. And Oh My Heaves. Those pants. The most comfortable football pants ever. I could wear them all day. They run a lot bigger than usual older pants and we had our entire O-Line (all above 225 lbs) wearing medium or smalls just to get that familiar too tight fit

Archived