DaRaniz wallpaper Series 2

DaRadniz29

UPDATE 8/9: most of my files got erased by me accidentally on my host site and on my hard drive! *smacks self* - back 'em up, back 'em up I keep telling myself. Oh well, time to start rom scratch. Mods if you would like to delete this thread to clear up room feel free. If you want to leave it that's fine too. I've started a grass background series and see if that takes off, if not just try making some different wallpaper and logos, etc. Thanks D-Rad29

I've been playing around with some cool filters and after a few tries I came up with a cool background for the lockscreen. Not exactly what you'd call the background design, maybe an etch or something - I Added the Stanley Cup Playoffs Team Logo and with a color bar and there you have it. Here's the Sharks one. I have a few others and will try and get all 16 teams up later today.

In the meantime here is all the NHL playoff teams home screen. I completed the 640x960 (iphone 4s) first, and will see if I can get the 3gs ones completed soon, but if you really need it and you have photoshop,gimp, etc. resizing should keep everything clear - let me know if it doesn't.

640x960

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/oR0Zb%2FnymQcbSSe18w%2BO5y%2FxWNx04bW55j9aR48ERZzsSmH4AXbiVJhJDHfegLgpWcQo%2BWf7JmO5Vfx0nQ%2B%2FHCELgBCVj0C9XtyMj%2BFXu3w8IZcN7eprC2Wv7fuVs4w2%2BiIFcOEumZZOZHVoIaJ9RVEIweutcsLU

I can do other NHL teams regardless of playoffs with or without the SC Playoffs Team logo. If you don't want the SCP logo just let me know which logo.

For requests (other than playoff teams which are being worked on current or completed):

If for Lockscreen:

- What logo SCP or other, if you have a link to the logo even better.

If Homescreen:

- which team/logo

- Color for background

- Color for stripe.

Other sports/teams are welcome to.

ALL 16 PLAYOFF TEAMS:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1k045u

thats cool kinda looks like carved up ice :)

could i get the mighty ducks logo with an eggplant and green stripe on the background you have there

Thanks. Yeah, I was actually going for an etched ice and started searching for hockey/ice rink backgrounds couldn't find much so just tried creating my own background and this is what I came up with.

No problem on the Ducks logo, coming up.

Here is the Ducks. Did one without SCP logo and one with. On the first one, I wanted to use their old primary or switch the colors of the new logo, but couldn't find a hq and smooth image of either, so I went the circle logo.

anasketchlockscreen4s2.png

Full Size

anasketchlockscreen4s2.png

anasketchlockscreen4s3.png

Full Size

anasketchlockscreen4s3.png

Here's another background that I'm calling 'stonewall' - It looks a lot like the background I created a while ago, but never could find it. I completed Michigan State and Southern California so far.

Again for requests just specifiy which logo (link to logo if you have a specific one) you'd like and for homescreen background color and stripe color. What size you'd like. iphone, ipad, desktop, etc. Just specify the dimensions, so I know.

th_SC_wall_4sB1.png th_SC_iphone_2a.png th_MSUlockscreen4s.png th_MSU_homescreen4s1.png

These are the 640x960. if you need another size, just request it. Will do any team, all sports for either the sketch abstract background, or stonewall background. Enjoy! :)

Lockscreen: all 16 playoff teams, plus a French version for Ottawa. Here's the 640x960 size ( I think for iphone 4s) The iphone 3gs and 4 use a different size (320x480). If you need the second size you can resize yourself if you have a capable program or just let me know. I'll do it by request for now. Link also on OP.

Enjoy and Go Sharks! :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1k045u

Archived