Stuck on uniform/design

KidBro

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w418/KiDBrO5/Uniforms/Team4.png

This is a uniform I've been working on. I'm not good with numbers so I wanted to know if you all could help me with that and a logo. Take a stab at the whole uniform if you want.

[EDIT] I completed the stripe on the left side. the new post is labeled as "Stuck on uniform/logo design [FIXED]"

Nothing to write home about, and you didn't even complete the jersey stripe down the left side view. If want people to join you in a concept you're going to have to put some more time into it before you can expect someone else to put time into your project.

Nothing to write home about, and you didn't even complete the jersey stripe down the left side view. If want people to join you in a concept you're going to have to put some more time into it before you can expect someone else to put time into your project.

Thanks for telling me, I'm new here.

Go to DaFont for numbers. The fonts are free to download. I always type 0 thru 9 in the preview box so I can see what I'll be getting.

As for logos, I recommend drawing. And if you have a scanner, scan the drawings and render them on Inkscape. It's also a free program, and we have many templates here on the forum that are compatible.

Good luck!

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Archived