Jews and Baseball: An American Love Story

rmackman

Cool movie...enjoy!

NNVG243250-F.jpg

Cool movie...enjoy!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown |ย ๐ŸŒย Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sportsย ๐Ÿ”—
spacer.png

I had heard about this a few months ago. Maybe it was a whole year ago. At any rate, I definitely want to check it out. Thanks!

โ™ซ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneย โ™ซ

Mets 1B Ike Davis lost several family members on his mother's side in Nazi Death Camps. So he may make an interesting story now, he is struggling this year but I think he can still be a good player.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I had heard about this a few months ago. Maybe it was a whole year ago. At any rate, I definitely want to check it out. Thanks!

Click the link below the poster. It takes you to the full length movie on Hulu for free.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown |ย ๐ŸŒย Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sportsย ๐Ÿ”—
spacer.png

Archived