Columbia Wolves concept

vicfurth

wolveslogoset1.gif

wolvesunis1.gif

"We are very happy to unveil our indentity. We are positive that the people of Columbia, MO, will like the new look for a new team," Owner Anthony Katz stated.

The logos and uniforms were created by NU Designs. "I think that [NU Designs] did a fabulous job. I especially love the fierceness of the primary logo. A+ for their work and effort."

The team colors are navy, black, blue-gray, and white with yellow for the eyes. The logo is an angry wolf, teeth bared, poised for attack.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I think the logo looks a little too cartoony, especially with the bared teeth. The lack of hair everywhere except the neck looks a little odd as well. Otherwise, nice work... the jerseys are quite nice.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

It's a logo for my fantasy AFA2 team.

SyPhi-I tried the hair everywhere, but it looked too busy to me.

More comments, please. :D

EDIT: SyPhi, could you change the title to "Columbia Wolves". It was a boo-boo on my part.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I think its a great logo but I agree with SyPhi that it looks too cartoony. I have a few suggestions.

- Try changing the teeth so they don't look like a zig-zag. Maybe try making individual teeth with the top teeth more prominant.

- The shape of the mouth isn't quite right. Maybe have the bottom lip not meet with the top one.

- Add some dark blue accents on the head.

- I'm not completely sold on the font. Maybe something a little more jagged and with thicker letters would be better.

Archived