Sports Gaming Channels

GriffinM6

I'm an avid sports gaming viewer on YouTube. The guys I watch are sportsgaminguniverse, AntoDaBoss, vabaseballx13, baefed, mrhurriicane, and QJB. They've got some great stuff out there, especially SGU. We can discuss in this thread who we watch, and what games the person does on their channel.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I'm an avid sports gaming viewer on YouTube. The guys I watch are sportsgaminguniverse, AntoDaBoss, vabaseballx13, baefed, mrhurriicane, and QJB. They've got some great stuff out there, especially SGU. We can discuss in this thread who we watch, and what games the person does on their channel.

Then you are wasting large parts of your life.

With all your wanting to be a part of fantasy sports here yet quickly gave up your fantasy rugby team...I pity you.

DunbarSnackbar

Does a lot of MLB, NCAA Football, Madden and often ventures into FPS and Real Time Strategy games.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Then you are wasting large parts of your life.

With all your wanting to be a part of fantasy sports here yet quickly gave up your fantasy rugby team...I pity you.

It's not like I have no life. I play sports, I hang out with friends, I spend time with my family. I gave up that rugby team, because I don't know :censored: about rugby, and didn't know what I got myself into.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived