Kenya NT soccer

AndrewPF

I've been itching to do a concept lately, but I wanted to do something a little different. What I did was I went onto Wikipedia and hit random until I found an article that mentioned a country. Whatever country I landed on, I would make up a concept for that country's NT. I landed on Kenya, and this is what I came up with:

60KQ8.png

I'll do an away and a third soon.

C&C welcome.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Look to the stripes. The white seems a little larger. I believe the font on it don't work, is much large. Usually fonts are more narrow in soccer uniforms. In the shorts you could change the outline to some like dark gray, then we will see the contours and stitches. You can try also add another details in kits, as lines and some new stitches. But the concept behind it is really good.

I think this is so weird, the most recent sports jersey I've gotten was a Kenyan NFT home jersey (it's the red one) because my sister was just there earlier this month while I house/dog sat for her.

Bizarre...

Anywho, It's a fine kit, but an awfully plain kit. A bit more on the shorts and jersey, and you have a winner. Take for instance, the real jerseys: The adidas shoulder/sleeve BS actually looks great on Kenya.

Archived