K-State football helmet concepts

dhain

I like the unis that the Wildcats currently wear, but I think it would be cool if they did a one time "pride" uniform. For the first concept I swooped the LSU/UAB helmet style. I used a retro K-State logo and think the helmet would look good with a throwback style uniform, even though K-State football history is painful to remember (pre-Snyder, of course). I added some black accents to the second concept although I wouldn't want much black in the jersey/pants. I like how Ohio State uses some black in their striping but keeps red and silver as the focal point of the uni. I really like the silver K-State currently uses, but it all looks grey in paintshop. Let me know what you think.helmets_zps8a165f61.png

I made some unis to go with one of the helmet concepts. I condensed the striping (similar to the change Ohio State made a few years back) and ditched the striping on the helmet and pants. I added a silver helmet for the home set and the number font from the basketball team and did my best to get a color that looked like silver within the paint program. It still looks grey to me, but I try to imagine silver. Let me know what you think would help make this look good.PRIDE_zpsca2c08f3.png

The color scheme is decent, but your away set looks Northwesterny.

Considering that KSU already shares "purple" and "wildcats" with Northwestern, I seriously doubt they'd adopt a NW stripe pattern.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived