Next Iron X-Over 2!

vicfurth

It's that time again, folks! Next Iron X-Over 2 is now beginning to commence! Same rules with a couple tweaks for smoothness' sake:

--The contest will run from TODAY to March 14th at Midnight CST. Eligible entries will be on one file only (lot of confusion with that last time). Repeat: One. File. Only... It makes for an easier time putting the voting together.

--You must do at least two uniforms (home/road, primary/clash) plus any extra rules I decide to throw out there. Alternates are at the entrants' discretion

--All logos MUST BE CURRENT! Only exception to this rule is if you decide to do a throwback uniform as an alternate. You may not create your own logo for a team (but you may use part of a logo, such as a bird wing on a helmet). You may use any template you fell will best showcase your ideas. Presentation is key!

--Any attempts to "politic" your concept will result in automatic disqualification with suspension of eligibility from the next "Next Iron X-Over".

--Trolling or disruptive behavior in the submission/voting process will result in automatic disqualification and banning from any further competition in Next Iron X-Over.

Now that the rough part is out of the way, here is the challenge... (see next post)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

NIX_DanicaPatrickSoccer_zps1375320a.png

Our next battle, should you choose to accept it, is DANICA PATRICK SOCCER. This should be a really fun one to watch, I think.

Now, CCSLC, with an open heart and empty stomach, I say to you in the words of my great uncle... *shifts eyes*

ALLEZ CUISINE!!!

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived