2014 DeMarini Baseball Bats

As a Baseball player I love the designs on baseball bats. Now these are not bats MLB players use this is from youth to college baseball. This company Demarini has produced some sweet designs on their bats so here are their 2014 bats.

The 2014 Voodoo Paradox

item-dm14-DXVDCBBl.jpg

this is what DeMarini says about it

"The Power of Ritual Sacrifice - Cast A Powerful Spell"

"We're never satisfied. We're always hungry for more power and will stop at nothing until we deliver the most dominant bat yet. We've gone from the lab to the cage, over and over, until we did just that.

The bat of choice for elite players now has a bigger sweet spot than ever. More powerful than any other bat in our lineup, the Voodoo's monster X10 Alloy barrel is now fine-tuned with thinner walls for a hotter, more responsive sweet spot. And with a new Paradox Composite handle, this bad boy is stiffer than ever. The Voodoo power is in your hands, what you do with it is all up to you."

The 2014 NVS (New Velocity System) Vexxum

homerun-demarini-baseball-bat-wtdxvxc-14-nvs-vexxum-adult-bbcor.jpg

"Pedal, Meet Metal - New Velocity System"

"We souped up the engine, now you can hit the gas.

The power of the new 2014 Vexxum NVS comes not from strength or speed, but from the two of them combined. Employing a New Velocity System barrel design, this bat is now the lightest swinging aluminum barrel bat in our lineup. With your bat speed up, you generate power unlike ever before. The Vexxum NVS is at the top of its class, so step into the box and start your engine."

Here is DeMarinis website http://www.demarini.com/en-us/

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

They need hats...

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Not really a comment on the graphical designs, but in other words, DiMarini has made it to where now you don't even have to shave or roll the inside of the bats to be a "power" hitter. So tired of seeing guys who should be hitting lazy fly balls hitting it out of the park with these things.

/rant

I met Ray DeMarini shortly after his company was launched, and told him I thought it'd be a cold day in hell before people paid $300 for a softball bat.

Then I used one of his DeMarini DoubleWall bats, which revolutionized the game. It was a classic "Shut Up and take My Money!" moment, as I immediately went from a guy being capable of hitting bloop singles with the occasional gap shot to having WTP with virtually every swing.

Sadly, his untimely demise and the company's acquisition by Wilson resulted in the DeMarini brand slowly morphing into JABB - Just Another Bat Brand. Nearing the end of my playing days in the late '90's/early 2000's, DeMarini had been surpassed by the older brands. Today, I wouldn't consider them any better (or worse) than any other.

nav-logo.png

Archived