Madden 13 Fantasy League!

drakexedge

So I've had the idea to do a Madden 13 fantasy draft league on Xbox for a while now, and every time I make an attempt, I just encounter a bunch of cheesers in my league that have no "sportsmanship" for lack of a better word. I.e. Going for it on every 4th down, running up the score, etc.

I figured I'd test the waters on here, and possibly see if there is anyone who would be interested in being in a league.

I'm developing a general set of rules, that of course can be up for discussion because I'd like for everyone to just have a good time playing. I also haven't decided on the exact number of members yet, it really depends on the Feedback I receive. I'm hoping for at least 5 other people though.

General rules:

- The league will be in a fantasy draft format. This means that you will have to draft your own players to create the perfect team for your playing style.

- A team will be assigned to you so that there is no arguing over teams. It will not end up being your favorite team if I can help it, that way it kind of puts you outside of your comfort zone a little. (You guys will also assign me a team)

- Playbooks may or may not be assigned as well. I have not decided on this quite yet.

- Post draft each team/player will be able to select one supplemental pick (free agent) in reverse draft order.

- The draft itself I would like to take care of in a single sitting, but 2 if necessary.

- Games will be held at the players involved discretion, however the league will be advanced every week.

- There will be no cheesing, or running up the score. In other words, if you're winning by 2 or more touchdowns, there is no reason to be going for it on 4th down. This will not be tolerated, and if it occurs I ask that it will be reported to me immediately, and the player will be booted from the league.

Other than that, everything is pretty much fair game unless I think of something else, or there's something that you guys all want to see added to the rules.

My gamertag is drakexedge, so if you want, feel free to add me!

Would love to hear some feedback, and if you're interested, please let me know through this thread.

I'll probably do the same for that game as well, but why wait another 5 months when there is still a perfectly good game to be played now? Haha

So I can play in the league duh!! lol I don't have 13 but im getting Madden 25.

Ah, that's lame man! When I start one for Madden 25 then, you'll definitely be included. Make sure you have it preordered for debut night! Haha

Archived