Team logo

RebelsGM

Gentlemen,

I am the manager of the a nationally ranked Flag Football Team.  Our team name is the WESTOVER AC (ATHLETIC CLUB) REBELS we are the 2002 Mid Atlantic Champions & National Runner Ups.  I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can get a professional team logo created.  I've been to several T-Shirt stores and they are not too creative.  I happen to stumble across this site and you guys are very creative.  Our Team colors are black and gold & we have no association with the confederate colors or flag.  Our team got the name REBELS because we broke away from another team to start our own group.  I'm trying to find something extreme or very creative, our team is from the Washington Metropolitan area..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

E-mail me at "webmaster@coltsport.com"... I know a guy who might be able to help you out.

And you also might want to take a look at the web site for our 4-on-4 flag football league here in Raleigh, NC.  It's at www.ifflfootball.com.  We're the only league I know of on the east coast that presents championship rings to our league's champions.

nav-logo.png

Archived