Food & Drink project

vicfurth

I know Shark will hate the alternate. (I don't like the whole idea of alternates, but it seemed like a natural thing to do here.)

HOME:

milkhome.gif

ROAD:

milkroad.gif

ALTERNATE:

milkalt.gif

PATCH DETAIL:

milkpatch.gif

I will never think of milk the samer way before.............. I would buy these in a heartbeat.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know Shark will hate the alternate. (I don't like the whole idea of alternates, but it seemed like a natural thing to do here.)

HOME:

milkhome.gif

ROAD:

milkroad.gif

ALTERNATE:

milkalt.gif

PATCH DETAIL:

milkpatch.gif

I will never think of milk the samer way before.............. I would buy these in a heartbeat.

...... in a bag.

HOME:

milkhome.gif

ROAD:

milkroad.gif

ALTERNATE:

milkalt.gif

PATCH DETAIL:

milkpatch.gif

...... in a bag.

...the canadian way

HOME:

milkhome.gif

ROAD:

milkroad.gif

ALTERNATE:

milkalt.gif

PATCH DETAIL:

milkpatch.gif

...... in a bag.

...the canadian way

I like quoting ginormous posts! :P:)

Carry on. ^_^

Oh, and just to give this some redeeming quality... these latest drink jerseys have all been very cool. A hearty 'well done' to all involved!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

HOME:

milkhome.gif

ROAD:

milkroad.gif

ALTERNATE:

milkalt.gif

PATCH DETAIL:

milkpatch.gif

...... in a bag.

...the canadian way

I like quoting ginormous posts! :P:)

Carry on. ^_^

Oh, and just to give this some redeeming quality... these latest drink jerseys have all been very cool. A hearty 'well done' to all involved!

...........and the milk is healthy, so that makes it hearty..........

Archived