Centurions...Burnco's 100th jerseys

iDonovan

I love the rendering here, but there are a few things that aren't quite sitting right with me.

First, it looks like there might just be a little too much detail. I think it looks great as an illustration, but I feel like a lot of those thin lines'll get lost once this is reproduced on a jersey. I feel like simplifying this could go a long way. The other thing that I'm not so sure about is how much of the wordmark and sponsor name is obstructed by the cape, glove and stick. Bringing the wordmarks to front might not be a bad idea. That said, i think your client should be happy with this. It's seriously well-rendered.

I've got no issues with the jerseys. You could probably add some black to tie into the logo a bit better. However, this is just a guess, but it looks like this might be an Islanders' template, so fully customizing it may not be entirely possible to produce.

Side note: I checked through your facebook stuff, and I love the Silverback/Johnny Canuck mashup. That'd be perfect for a beer league team.

Archived