Lisander National Hockey Team - My 2nd try in hockey ever

johnrafael

Well, I'm here since 2010. All this time've been a attentive observer, already that never managed complete a series. This is only my second attempt with hockey that it's published. Lisander does not really exist, it is my nation in NationStates, and since most of the national teams there already have uniforms, I felt that I had to prepare something too.

JeaUb94.jpg

The Home and Away uniforms are pretty simple, highlighting the three horizontal stripes and yoke. Just pretty basic. I haven't cared much about manufacturer logos, just took out the Reebok and placed Bauer somewhere. The Uniform of Dishonor is a ripoff of a roleplay that I see someone doing forum of NCFA (ChrisClement, if I remember correctly), and I added few historical motives and a general acquaintance for the ambient of NationStates.

Well, I wished that the creator of logos and uniforms for all national teams of Lisander were drdougfresh or Conrad, but as I could not pay for this, then do it myself.

I like the road uniform better than the home uniform. I'm not really a fan of the yellow pants for the home uniforms. It looks strange to me. Also what I've been told, and what I agree with is that white pants don't look good in hockey. Use black pants instead of the white pants and you have a good third uniform.

• 5 months later...

Sorry for this gravedig, but I've changed the pants, in order to NS regional Olympics (that will run together with Sochi 2014). I've also made a simpler logo, used in all national teams. Nike Template is from Andrew Hatfield (JCRGraphix), thanks to him. Suggestions?

4Tz9b3a.png

Archived