Beer Pong League of America *FEEDBACK WANTED*

grant1woods

The year is 1974, for Phillip Wright and Paul Grosso, it is the start of something big. On September 23, 1974, Phillip's 22 birthday, the friends decide to start a Boston based beer pong league with two teams. They developed a version of beer pong with teams, somewhat like tennis. Each team had 5 players and 2 back-ups. Phillip named his team the Boston Beaneaters. Paul named his team after his favorite baseball team, the Boston Red Soxs.

303h7kn.jpg

League schedule:

September 30th: Boston Beaneaters @ Boston Red Sox

October 1st: Boston Red Sox @ Boston Beaneaters

October 8th: Boston Beaneaters vs Boston Red Sox (home field decided by first two games)

What if each team wins 1 of the 1st 2. Who has home `table`

On of Phillips

League schedule:

September 30th: Boston Beaneaters @ Boston Red Sox

October 1st: Boston Red Sox @ Boston Beaneaters

October 8th: Boston Beaneaters vs Boston Red Sox (home field decided by first two games)

What if each team wins 1 of the 1st 2. Who has home `table`

Umm.... not quite sure... maybe a third location

One of Phillip's teammate's, a man named Larry Long, pointed out how bland Phillip's homemade logo was.. which was the reason for this slight change.

loogo_zps395f3c3c.png

303h7kn.jpg

Offseason News:

The date is October 2nd, one day after the spectacular upset in the finals. The MVP of the Championship Game has annouced that he is moving to Augusta, Maine and starting his own team there. The Augusta Harpoons. Larry Long is moving to Springfield, Mass to start the Springfield Dirty Birds. In an effort to stay competative with their friends. Phillip Wright and Paul Grosso team up to start the Boston Beaneating Red Sox. In search for a fourth team, Phillip and Paul travel to Hartford, Connecticut where beer pong pro Keith Morris is eager to start a team of his own, The Hartford Colonials. The schedule of the offseason is as following

October 23rd: Boston Beaneating Red Sox transaction day

October 30th: Augusta Harpoons transaction day

November 6th: Springfield Dirty Birds transaction day

November 13th: Hartford Colonials transaction day

303h7kn.jpg

The Beaneating Red Sox transaction day is upon us and Phillip and Paul still need to fill the three other spots on their team. They start by signing Christopher Hurst, Game 2 MVP. Next, they sign Hugh Huber from the Beaneaters. With the third and final spot on they're team, they sign William Simpson.

Roster:

1. Paul Grosso

2. Phillip Wright

3. Christopher Hurst

4. Hugh Huber

5. William Simpson

303h7kn.jpg

The Harpoons transaction day is upon us and Lee Williams has four vacant spots to fill on his new teams roster. He signs former teammates Bryan Harmon and Floyd Nickerson. Then, he signs newbys Manuel Salazar and Dennis Simmons.

Roster:

1. Lee Williams

2. Byran Harmon

3. Floyd Nickerson

4. Manuel Salazar

5. Dennis Simmons

303h7kn.jpg

The Dirty Birds transaction day is upon us and Larry Long has 4 open spots on his new team. He first signs teammate Brandon Borders. Then he signs newby Robert Camp. Then, the Slovenian national beer pong team comes to Springfield and sees Larry's posters all over the town. Two of them, Raif Kolnik and Suljo Jukan, join the team.

Roster:

1. Larry Long

2. Brandon Borders

3. Robert Camp

4. Raif Kolnik

5. Suljo Jukan

303h7kn.jpg

The Colonials transaction day is upon us and Keith Morris has four roster spots to fill. He signs his beer pong playing friends, Michael Grimes, Wayne Washington, Alex Brown, and the first woman ever to play Maria Morris (Keith's Wife).

Roster:

1. Keith Morris

2. Michael Grimes

3. Wayne Washington

4. Alex Brown

5. Maria Morris

303h7kn.jpg

Like it! When you going to have logos up for the three new teams?

I guess we can make that 4 because he has to make a Sock eating beans along with the other 3. I'm also impressed by this. I love all of these series with the histories, like your curling league JMurr, your beer pong league Grant and MojoRoberts' CLH, just to name a few. Nice work.

Like it! When you going to have logos up for the three new teams?

I guess we can make that 4 because he has to make a Sock eating beans along with the other 3. I'm also impressed by this. I love all of these series with the histories, like your curling league JMurr, your beer pong league Grant and MojoRoberts' CLH, just to name a few. Nice work.

kevsim1 I see you are right Boston's two teams have been rolled into one.

grant1woods you need to get some logos, uniforms and other graphics up.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

One week before the start of the season, Colonials Owner Keith Morris is spotted mysteriously lurking around the outskirts of New York City. A day later he announces that he will move his team to Sleepy Hollow and call his team the Sleepy Hollow Headless Horsemen, before the start of the season... Mysterious...

303h7kn.jpg

Archived