Create a Calgary Flames concept with me!

Howie_16

I love my Calgary Flames, but as most of you will agree, their jerseys need improving and some "unReeboking". I'm not at all handy with design software, but I'll try to describe my vision, and invite someone else to try to bring it to life. I realize this would probably be a better topic for the request forum, but decided to put it here instead.

Imagine that I am a representative of the Flames organization, and would like to see what someone could do for us. below is the outline of our vision:

An original template that makes use of horizontal striping as opposed to vertical. We would also like to create a new secondary logo, maybe based on the Olympic flame that can be lit on top of the Calgary Tower or on the outline of the Province of Alberta (if only to annoy the Edmonton Oilers... )

Home: Base colour red, secondary colour yellow, small amount of black trim and no white whatsoever. Black flaming C and numbers with yellow outline. Name on back yellow only. Black helmets and solid black gloves and pants.

Away: Base colour white, secondary colours red and yellow with small amount of black trim. Red flaming C and numbers with yellow and black outlines. Name on back red only. White helmet and solid black gloves and pants.

Thirds: Base colour black, secondary colours or red and yellow, no white whatsoever. Red flaming C and numbers with yellow trim. Name on back in yellow only. Black helmet and solid black gloves and pants. We will limit the use of these to 4 times a year at most.

I would also petition the league to wear the current throwbacks as a fourth set of "Heritage" jerseys, worn only at home on Saturday nights.

Now, feel free to work outside of the vision if you feel the end product is something we as an organization would fall in love with. Thanks in advance for taking this on this project!

Archived