A Little Unorthodox-My Concept 2014 NFL Schedule

cameroncrazie07

Hey guys, so I'm not sure if this even really belongs here as it's not a concept involving logos and uniforms per se, but a few weeks ago I got bored and decided to create a concept 2014 NFL schedule before the real one is released next month. I've always been incredibly intrigued by the art of schedule-making, especially the NFL's, and although this may seem sort of boring and stupid to most, I'm sure that there are some people out there who share my feelings. So without further adieu I present to you my concept schedule, in both week by week and team by team formats. Any questions, comments, and concerns are all appreciated.

Week by Week Schedule

Team by Team Schedule

To make a long story short, this is all part of a larger project that I'll be working on this May when I simulate the 2014 NFL season using my concept schedule and manually updated rosters on Madden NFL 25. I'll probably be posting game results online somewhere so keep an eye out for that, and if you'd like to help me out with this in any way just shoot me a message and we can talk. I'm open to all sorts of constructive criticism involving both the schedule and the project as a whole. Thanks.

And as I said before if anyone doesn't feel as if this should be in the concept section feel free to move it. No worries.

Archived