32 Team World Cup of Hockey

kiwi_canadian

I think the fern looks normal. Sad to see this series come to an end but it was great to see all 32 teams, even countries I would have never expected to see. You did a great job all around and will be excited to see any of your future concepts.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love, Love LOVE the USA jersey. Can't wait for the rest... Also, what program do you use? Photoshop?

Thanks! I have to admit that I didn't mind the USA jerseys from the Olympics. I liked the crest and felt that the World Champs jersey got ruined with their current logo. I want to see a switch to the crest as their official logo or something like it... But that's just my opinion.

As for the program, I use paint.NET. It's kind of like photoshop but less complicated for people like me lol. It's a free download as well and there is a jersey concept tutorial on hockeyjerseyconcepts.com for it as well as lots of templates for it as well.

The logo you used for the US was perfect haha! Would be cool to see that in action.

Also, I too use a paint program! I would try photoshop, as I'm sure it would make my concepts more realistic, but learning a whole new program just seems too daunting right now! I was just asking because I really love your template.. Thanks for the tips on the website, I'm going to check out.. Keep up the good work

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%201.39.3

Well this was one of the biggest things I've done and it now comes to an end. Pool H which in reality would be a cake walk for Russia and Ukraine is now complete.

Ukraine: For the Ukrainians I went with the same idea as the former Soviet countries with the arm and waist pattern designed after a traditional pattern for that country. (Belarus has it on their current jersey as well).

Q6XRpem.png

New Zealand: For the Kiwis, I went with a simple design. I moved their sock striping of their current jerseys to the arm and kept the Maori design on the waist as I have done with previous concepts of mine for New Zealand.

vx85I8h.png

Russia: For the Russians, I went back to their white Olympic jersey as it was definitely unique and that is something that I think Nike is trying to achieve with their new designs. I mirrored the design with the dark jersey but with some slight modifications. I did try it with the colours reversed as well as blue but it just did not work.

YVQ0XZT.png

South Africa: For South Africa, I went with another simple design. Kept the protea flower on the shoulders.

EWqG0HH.png

And that's it. The Hockey News 32 team World Cup is now finished!

Kiwi for the Ukrainian jerseys, use a darker shade of blue. almost like a navy blue and see how that works I've always pictured that in my mind

Archived