LA Chargers Logo Concept

Ritt Design

Hey guys, 

I've been seeing all of the new concepts for the LA Chargers logo on here and all around the internet and figured I'd give it a go.  I tried to make the logo type match the word mark to keep the style consistent.  Comments and feedback appreciated. 

sportslogoshow2.jpg

sports logo show3.jpg

sportslogoshow.jpg

This is one of the best ideas I've seen yet for the Chargers. The colors are great, and the logo itself is very unique and well made. I like how you utilized the separation part of the Chargers wordmark. Like removing the left stick of the A from the logo. Great work. 

spacer.png

The simplified/minimalist logos are much better than the one with multiple outlines. 

Only change i would make would be to fix the angle/spacing between the L and A to make it flow better. They're not parallel right now. 

Edit: I think that issue may be because of the serif on top of the A. I would just remove that

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

thanks every one, I appreciate all the suggestions.  Went back to the drawing board and made this one a bit thicker and got rid of the serif on the A.  I like how it is coming along but still a work in progress. Thoughts?

chargesss.jpg

It's shifting the bolt from the end of the L to the beginning. At that point, I'm thinking, why does it stop? Why not make the L just a larger zig-zag in the lightning bolt? Lightning on both sides of the L would make that effect work. 

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived