USA Baseball Concept

SSmith48

We can all agree that the USA baseball team's uniforms are dated, and do not look any better with this year's WBC. Recently, Uni Watch has posted a USA Baseball redesign contest, and I wanted to share my look with you:

T2C10m8G41Tf38j_bObrdvaJ4SrCoLyjE5xR8Tw81YbPBeBzCtRvNl3Q3Dh5Qram1ROWdt7xJetuHqm5b0cxi_y2l773vz0tvq9QZpz4ZzwE0j_chQhSsBzejKa__6palAUyr7UQcHq8PSC5UZO1rEJns7HpS0wjpGZqgrGR--vEOGR5D0IGP45b_V-uLlwJcYYwNOuzDhk5uegcEG04olAoMTN-zS4xJZPthe5lpaZQz0BzXIp0UQyKe6WbR4Ra-52DeGHRsUlZJ49O0f8YauS4sgDuCD1nvLDGLC6dyDvISExvJzaJm1QQof8kTg9CReKqliqpwUiP8UD0kD78lRk1MtBsMKlAOEep8KBKnNEddzaQZ_UFsC0zNXZ86Hn2sPIZ4hzClVbjcev-A22MRGyemB3wjUTeqmF1vE1Qv_NuKc_YcUKpe8QM5ON4fzFT__SyZCgZcQPd1eEFvDfqaSYyBn2uKGkIGEpL5ehAmQr7fU49oiHIbeROecSvc1ZjH-COuO73xeh3JyukyYrWPg3OMYGaVV0ZIIWuHgGzsZTWE-OIkcd1HPv04wDl_gVo1KtWhOJMoV9g5B5IlhrE2rHQ5o2Ktw9WJFB48TlqggkoVFM=w720-h662-no

Logo: An attempt to simplify and modernize the team's current cap logo. USA is in a more modern and bolder font, along with a retooled, brighter shade of red (what USA baseball needs more of).

Home: White pinstripe vest with blue undershirt. USA is in red to give the color a more distinct position. 

Road: Grey uniform with basic piping details. Font and lettering color does not change. Simply a basic, American-style look.

Alternate: A tribute to the "golden age" of early 1900's baseball. Simplified cap with star, blue jersey with blue pants and white striped stockings, and a vintage styled font. A bit out there, but added in for a fun look.

No changes will be coming to the entry sent in for the Uni Watch competition, but C&C is still welcomed.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Is there something wrong on my end or is it like this for everyone - is there no image there?

I'm seeing about 9 lines of letters, number and characters instead.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

Archived