MLS City Pride Kits

PackerFan98

I've been working on a project for a little while now and I figured I'd post it. Every club will get a city pride kit.

I'll start off with the defending champs, the Portland Timbers. The kit reflects the "Keep Portland Weird" slogan

PDX.png

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

This is certainly an interesting idea. As an avid Timbers fan I can see the club actually doing a secondary kit fashioned after the colors of the city flag, but I'm not sure I like that pattern you chose to use. It looks a bit too busy IMO, and it looks awkward with the way it stops abruptly. Also, the Timbers are no longer the defending champs as they won MLS Cup in 2015, not last season.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

16 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

This is certainly an interesting idea. As an avid Timbers fan I can see the club actually doing a secondary kit fashioned after the colors of the city flag, but I'm not sure I like that pattern you chose to use. It looks a bit too busy IMO, and it looks awkward with the way it stops abruptly. Also, the Timbers are no longer the defending champs as they won MLS Cup in 2015, not last season.

Oh jeez, I knew that too. My bad. I chose the busy pattern to go with the Keep Portland Weird idea.

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

Archived