'Legends' sigs

Turkleton

I don't think the Yankees ever had names on their jerseys. Those players are so... well... "legendary" that their numbers should be good enough on their own.

Pinstripes should be closer together too.

I know they didnt have names......but not EVERYONE knows those numbers, retired or not. Plus the point is WHO the legends are, not the numbers they play.....if u know what I mean. If anyone wants a pinstripe sig, I will close the stripes before I post it

But anyone who would want to use it would(should) know who the numbers are, and any real baseball fan will know at least 3 of them.

This is true. However, isn't the point of a signature image is to brag or proclaim your allegiance to a player or team. Bottom line, signatures are advertising who you support. The names really are important. Otherwise, the message is lost.

Just something to think about. :)

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Dude, I like what you're doing here, but they really need to be cleaned up. The numbers are very jagged in many of these, and the Braves logo seems to just overhang the sigs border.

Numbers are jagged because theyve been shrunk to fit in the post. Click on them and they'll be fine

Vintage Caps one on its way :-)

sigen.jpg

Dude, I like what you're doing here, but they really need to be cleaned up. The numbers are very jagged in many of these, and the Braves logo seems to just overhang the sigs border.

Numbers are jagged because theyve been shrunk to fit in the post. Click on them and they'll be fine

Nothing to click on. They're at 100% and they're pretty ragged.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Caps one above....91% or original size. Click on it and it opens new window with the full size version. Plus, got the numbers from the templates part in the help section. Seem pretty clean to me....

sigen.jpg

Caps one above....91% or original size. Click on it and it opens new window with the full size version. Plus, got the numbers from the templates part in the help section. Seem pretty clean to me....

Your sigs are quite pixelated and they're all at 100% on my computer. Both the text and logos need smoothing.

shysters_sm.jpg

Archived