My new england patriots uniform concept

IronChefShark

predominant colors are still nautical blue and new century silver, but there is more red. I went with the Colts style shoulder striping reminiscent of the old red unis as well.

"flying elvis" is still on the helmet and on the pants, but Pat the Patriot returns as an alt. logo on the sleeves

COPY AND PASTE THE SHORTCUT!!

New England Patriots new uniform proposal

Comments:  Looks great. Another great merging of past and present.

Sugestions: Put a white stripe between the red and blue on the helmet and pants to match the shoulders. Also, I would try making an NE logo for the pants, or no logo at all. I personally don't like repetition of a logo. Of course, Carolina is the worst with their one logo on helmet, jersey, and pants.

This is a cool design. I like the inclusion of both Pat and Elvis. I don't know if I like a white top with silver pants, but that's aa minor thing. One thing I noticed though is, which way is the front on the pants? The way Elvis is facing? One of the reasons this isn't my favourite football template. The shoulder stripes are cool though, and that number font is one of the best in the business. Well done, Sharky.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

helmet and pants striping have been fixed as suggested.

also gives me an excuse to BUMP this topic

Yup; you nailed it.  The helmet mask and striping reminds me of the 1984 Chicago Blitz, not that that's a bad thing.  This is one well-put-together concept.

Man I dig the uniform! Being from Boston I need to let you know I can't stand the flying Elvis. Your uniform brings back our favorite Pat Patriot. I like the colors as well. I am new to this stuff and have no idea how you guys make those uni's. Where are the templates? Where do you create them? Paint? I don't know I am a virgin to all this but love checking out your ideas.

Archived