pitt6pack

I had the items posted through photobucket. And I used up most of my montthly download. I'll reset the system with the larger items tomorrow!

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you didn't make lines and numbers sharper in the NCAA and HS images than the NFL image or if it just me and my computer but this is what I got...

(UPDATED .PSD file download http://www.mediafire.com/download/jzifm4zsip8u72i/Football+Field1.psd...... Latest edit: http://www.mediafire.com/download/puhx49ok0ma4qcb/Football+Field1.psd)

Lines and numbers are more blurred in the NCAA and HS ones. If anyone has a way get those 2 fields sharper and clearer let me know.

NFL

Dsa9HYQ.png

NCAA

oARcW7s.png

High School

neT3p9p.png

JeKhnr9.png

Yea thats photobucket. It is blurred on their site as well. I need to linkin the original files from my HD to a file sharing site. Will make it a lot better. (BTW I have seen many a HS fleld with just as blurry lines in real life. It usualy a facilities manager , or custodian that lines a High School field in most schools. And it can be a crap shoot on how accurate the lines are.)

SFCOM1 and mgdmhl,

The templates for the NCAA and highschool look great! I'm going to set up links to the full size images in the first post to the paint friendly and textured versions.

Lines and numbers are more blurred in the NCAA and HS ones. If anyone has a way get those 2 fields sharper and clearer let me know.

Just thinking of why these may have come out blurry, and I could be wrong, but when you got SFCOM1's templates from photo bucket did you zoom in on the image all the way and then copy it, or did you just copy the reduced size image photo bucket displays normally?

Here is the AFL template. I dont have my Geographic file up (Using the laptop as I am moving around my office today). But most of the AFL now remove the back dashers to square off the fields now. (minor edit. Had to flip the "5 Yard line" numbers to evenly space them on the field)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/04ybo4u3s76umaf/Arena.png

Funny thing about the Fiesta Bowl templates. I drew in the borders of the field tray for Universtiy of Phoenix Stadium (located in the suburb of Glendale, AZ). With removing the logos. Moving the hashmarks to the NFL dimensions and putting back the NFL "team Boxes" that is how the field would be marked for both the Cardnials and Super Bowl XLIX ;-)

Just thinking of why these may have come out blurry, and I could be wrong, but when you got SFCOM1's templates from photo bucket did you zoom in on the image all the way and then copy it, or did you just copy the reduced size image photo bucket displays normally?

SFCOM1 found the problem with that. That's why he is using mediafire for the images now.

Here is the AFL template. I dont have my Geographic file up (Using the laptop as I am moving around my office today). But most of the AFL now remove the back dashers to square off the fields now. (minor edit. Had to flip the "5 Yard line" numbers to evenly space them on the field)

Could you remove the AFL logo in the center? And could you still make the one with the rounded endzones? I know you said the AFL is moving to the square endzones, but there are many teams in the IFL and other leagues (teams previously in the AFL2) still use the rounded endzones.

JeKhnr9.png

SFCOM1 found the problem with that. That's why he is using mediafire for the images now.

Could you remove the AFL logo in the center? And could you still make the one with the rounded endzones? I know you said the AFL is moving to the square endzones, but there are many teams in the IFL and other leagues (teams previously in the AFL2) still use the rounded endzones.

It will take the weekend. I have to pull a vector from the website that has all the center ice logos. They have a great full length ice surface that i can use. :-)

Ok I am currently working on the next couple of fields the O.co Colleseum (Raiders) with the infield showing. As well as Anaheim Stadium, and the turf fields for the Vet (Veterans Stadium) in Philly. As well as Riverfront Stadium in Cincy, and Bush Stadium in ST Loius.

Archived