Cfl x-line logos

fiasco!

Sask. and Edmonton are the best ones.. the rest are too..... meh...

that's ok, i didn't create them, i just vectorized them....i'm working on all the college and nhl logos too....should be done within a week.

As much as I'd love to see the league to be "Sea to Sea" its not going to happen till Halifax builds a new stadium that will be able to hold a CFL team. They just finished one for St. Mary's but i think the seatings only a couple 1000. So really i think Quebec City would be the best bet.

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Um, where's Winnipeg?

by the 7th gate of hell... oh you mean their x-line...lol... apparently the bombers did not agree with any of the concepts that Zephyr came up with so they proceeded without the bombers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Um, where's Winnipeg?

by the 7th gate of hell...

aka Saskatchewan.

oh you mean their x-line...lol... apparently the bombers did not agree with any of the concepts that Zephyr came up with so they proceeded without the bombers

The Bombers figured with the social issues about war being a sensitive topic right now, that it would be best to avoid the problem altogether. Unfortunate, because I'd be wearing that hat right now if it was out and was half as good as the rest of the X-Line stuff.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Um, where's Winnipeg?

by the 7th gate of hell...

aka Saskatchewan.

oh you mean their x-line...lol... apparently the bombers did not agree with any of the concepts that Zephyr came up with so they proceeded without the bombers

The Bombers figured with the social issues about war being a sensitive topic right now, that it would be best to avoid the problem altogether. Unfortunate, because I'd be wearing that hat right now if it was out and was half as good as the rest of the X-Line stuff.

oh Sy... why can't you stop your playa hatin... lol... i dunno i think the Riders and Eskimos had the best looks everything else was just a minor modification to tehir logo... then again if they included a plane it may have been cool but it could have just been an air force one like on their NCAA x-line just switch the claw with a football

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived