Phoenix coyotes concept

Hbomb90

I think you're a good designer, but there's a couple of things you should know about me.

People say I am critical, and that I nitpick. I like to think of myself as a "detail-narc". I can find little things wrong with your concepts. But deep down, I am only trying to help you develop an eye for the detail that separates the good from the great.

In your Coyotes concept, I feel that the concept is good, but the execution of it, I'm not so sure. The wolf head logo is something I've tried before, to a somewhat mixed response. (copy&paste) Your logo reminds me a bit of the Halifax Mooseheads. A too-detailed animal head over a simple background. Near-photographs of animal heads don't work to well in logos, despite what the Halifax front office may think. The jerseys are alright, I'm not a huge fan of the jersey design, but that's often a matter of personal opinion, and it's not a huge deal. I don't like the font you chose for the numbers, it's a little confusing to look at.

Anyway, keep posting concepts, I've seen some of your work on the other board (I'm one of the few regulars here who still checks back semi-regularly there) and I can see you are improving by leaps and bounds.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived