AAA Affilitation Changes

JJHoser

My world has unfortunately been very hurt. I am a Coloradoan born and raised. I grew up in the springs. And I am raised to be a Rocky. All 20 years of my life, yes I know I am still very young, the Rockies right hand man was the Colorado Springs Sky Sox. Unfortunately the Rockies stabbed us Springers in the back by affiliating with the Albequerque Isotopes simply because they have a better stadium.

Anyways, it got me thinking about how the Isotopes had a blue alternate uniform made that was supposed to emulate the LA Dodgers. So I threw together two ideas for hats. One for the Isotopes which is based on the Rockies and one for the Sky Sox to be based off of their new parent team, the Milwaukee Brewers. (And yes I know I left the MILB logo off the back)

newisotopes_zps1e24f71b.jpg

newskysox_zps8606b959.jpg

I will try to do ideas for other teams who have now changed affiliations.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

I like the Colorado Springs hat, but I feel that the Brewers would want the piece of wheat on the hat.

I know that most Brewers fans would like the wheat to be incorporated, however, I am trying to redesign it logically and wheat would make no sense for a team in Colorado Springs. Any breweries in Colorado that could help support the wheat are found out west in Golden or up north in Fort Collins. Plus the wheat idea would not sell well for a team named Sky Sox.

2gm6.png

Now that Oklahoma City is affiliated with the Dodgers, assimilating them into the Dodgers' look would be easy. Just change their blue to a Dodger blue, put a white dot on the hat like the dodgers hats and the rest takes care of itself. The dodgers use red as an accent to their unis on the numbers and in the logos so leave the C red and the OK white and it fits the interlocking style and color style of the dodgers.

newokc_zpsbfb2eeba.jpg

2gm6.png

Archived