FULL CLIPPERS CONCEPT with new alternate

AAO

Very interesting. Black and brown/bronze. It definitely gets away from what they have while being very different from the Lakers scheme. The crudely-drawn logos bring a unique (read: not bad) look to the scheme. I don't know if that's because they were probably done in Paint, but they fit the overall look. I like the spinning wheel on ball logo, but maybe it would look better if the spokes of the wheel were curved exactly like a basketball.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

avenger- i just got done doing the alternate and didn't wanna have them separated in 3 different threads, one with logos, one with home and road, and one with the alternate, so when posting the alt, i figured i should just put it all together. <_<

jp- haha i dont know why people keep saying its black, its not its supposed to be midnight/navy blue and the brownish wine-bronze color.

my monitor shows everything lighter than they really are, but these look black. The only blue I can see is on the left of the Clippers/Circle logo. Navy blue and bronze is pretty much the Wizards colors. If you go 3 colors, maybe black, light blue and bronze will work without looking like Wizards clones.

I'm slow today :P

I was thinking almost Tarheel blue, but if the unis stayed mainly black and bronze, and the blue was an accent, I don't think they could be confused for each other.

hmm...my monitor must be showing things lighter to me than they really are then...cause on my monitor it is clearly navy blue but thats weird, it should be navy blue and bronze. the wizards use black and a more vibrant blue than navy, but not exactly royal either, with no grey.

my clippers concept is navy blue, bronze, and silver/grey.

In terms of critique, I'd suggest modifying the sails on the primary logo. They don't match the perspective of the boat.

On the shipwheel/basketball logo, I'd evenly space the knobs around the perimeter and adjust the lines on the ball to fit that... great minds think alike. I've actually messed around with a very similar concept for the Clippers.

yea i realized that the sails were from the wrong perspective as i finished it, but the fact that i use paint makes it seem like hell to try and adjust it, making me lazy. i dont know how steve-o does it...good idea on the basketball/ship wheel logo..thanks

Archived