Soccer uniform concepts

Jordy_shore

How'd he get it if it was unreleased?

Pulled it right off the thread where I was getting C&C to build the template for my own personal use, it says right in that thread that I will not be releasing it to the public. It's pretty obvious thats where he ripped it from, because its not a clear image and my personal logo is still on the image.

Posting something on here for C&C and releasing the template to be used by the masses are two totally different things, merely saying "thanks to who designed it" does not make this okay.

I'm sorry

How'd he get it if it was unreleased?

Pulled it right off the thread where I was getting C&C to build the template for my own personal use, it says right in that thread that I will not be releasing it to the public. It's pretty obvious thats where he ripped it from, because its not a clear image and my personal logo is still on the image.

Posting something on here for C&C and releasing the template to be used by the masses are two totally different things, merely saying "thanks to who designed it" does not make this okay.

I'm sorry about taking your template it was a screwup on my part I shall use a new template

Baby did you fall from heaven

Because your face looks pretty screwed up

Archived